We sponsored the “Kolkata Kids Fair 2014“, which was held from 31st October to 2nd November 2014, at the Kolkata ICE Skating Rink, 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata. This is one of the country’s largest children’s fairs and also the largest in East India. Being the Main sponsor, our brand was visible all over Kolkata for weeks.
Our Strong Branding
Here are some of the ways our brand was popularized:
• Print: Quarter page advertisements were published in the popular daily newspaper – The Telegraph for 3 consecutive days from 31st Oct. to 2nd Nov. and Full page advertisements were published in Parinita Magazine.
• Online Branding: Our logo was present on the organization’s website, event’s FB page & in all other Online Promotions.
• TV: SHEMROCK was also highlighted in all recorded telecasts of the event in SITI Events channel.
• Radio: SHEMROCK was heard in Jingles which were aired twice a day for 10 consecutive days in prime programmes slot on FM channels.
• Ground Level Marketing: We were visible throughout the city of Kolkata for 30 days on canters. There were Flex branding in more than 1000 Auto’s for 15 days & 50 Buses for one month.
• Event Marketing: Our banners were displayed & our logo was put on the Main Back drop behind the stage.
• Marketing Collaterals: SHEMROCK was on display on all marketing collateral, flyers published for the event. Flyers and Posters were distributed in most reputed schools in Kolkata.
Our Impressive Presence
We exhibited our group of Schools in the fair and owned 4 big, uncluttered and attractive stalls. Out team appealed to a large gathering of people, including parents, grandparents, future parents and of course, many, many children to our stalls. We conducted the “Chhota Bheem” Colouring competition for the children, baby show for toddlers, luck draw for parents and many other fun activities and competitions for the visiting families.
The event was a huge success with more than 20,000 visitors and brought our group a unique opportunity to strengthen old bonds and form new ones.